REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
- Goods sold are non-refundable.
- If you received incorrect items, missing items or damaged/defective items during delivery, you may be eligible for an exchange or an e-gift voucher after 7 days of receiving your item. If 7 days have gone by since you first receive your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you an exchange or an e-gift voucher.
- Defective/damaged items and incorrect items can only be exchanged with the same item or correct item (subject to stock availability) or an e-gift voucher of the same amount.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you have received it. It must also be in it's original packaging. We would require visual proof (picture) of the damage/defect during your first inspection of the item along with your Returns slip. All damaged / incorrect items must be returned to Sales Dept (Jesse) in order to be eligible for an exchange or an e-gift voucher.
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an exchange or an e-gift voucher with the subject as REFUND/EXCHANGE. Our customer service representative will assist you with an exchange or an e-gift voucher and guide you through the process.
- Exchanges : We inspect all of our items carefully before shipping. However, we understand that sometimes items can be damaged during delivery and shipment. We are able to replace your damaged item within 7 days of receiving your item. Photo evidence is required for an exchange. Please email to email@example.com to initiate the exchange.
- For replacement items that are out of stock or unavailable for exchange, we will provide an e-gift voucher of the same amount. Items purchased online are not eligible for exchange for items in our shop.