Benefits Of Chickpeas:
- Diabetes: Chickpeas are particularly high in fibre. People with type 1 diabetes who consume high-fiber diets have lower blood glucose levels.
- Heart Health: Chickpeas contain significant amounts of fibre, which helps lower the total amount of cholesterol in the blood, thereby decreasing the risk of heart disease.
- Digestion and Regularity: Because of their high fibre content, chickpeas help to prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthful digestive tract.
- Bone Health: Calcium, Zinc and Vitamin K in Chickpeas etc all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- Inflammation: The choline in Chickpeas helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning and memory.